Tax collectors Uganda Revenue Authority have in a bid to secure their stay in the Uganda Premier League next season.
Following the signature of Sam Ssimbwa on a three year deal as their coach, the tax collectors have now secured the signature of Joshua Kawadwa from Mwereerwe based Bright Stars.
According to the club spokesperson Ian Rumanyika, the striker has penned a three year deal to play for four time league champions.
Meanwhile, the tax collectors have also landed the services of right footed attacking midfielder Ronald Musana from Lugogo based Proline FC.
Musana previously played for KCCA FC and Tuskers FC from Kenya.
Uganda Revenue Authority finished ninth on the 16 team log of the Uganda Premier League with 37 points from 30 games.
Players signed by URA FC
1. Kalyowa Emmanuel – Goal Keeper from Sofapaka FC (Kenya) on a three year contract.
2. Nyakojo Benjamin – Center back from Vipers SC on a three year contract.
3. Emunuk Robert – Left footed forward from Tuskers FC (Kenya) on a three year contract.
4. Nyanzi Abudalah – central defensive midfielder from Soana FC on a three year contract
5. Wekiya Salim – Goal Keeper from Masavu FC on four year contract
6. Musana Ronald – Right attacking midfielder from Proline FC on a 3 year contract
7. Kawadwa Joshua – Striker from Bright Stars on a 3 year contract.