- FFeaturedPICTORIAL: Tears as bodies of dead students in Rakai school inferno released to parents
- FFeaturedNNewsUganda to throw out Rwandan refugees
- FFeaturedPPoliticsNile Post Poll: 51% say Gen Muntu was right to walk away from FDC
- FFeaturedPPoliticsWhich dead government official qualifies to lie in state?
- FFeaturedSeven Supreme Court judges to hear consolidated age limit appeal in 2 days
- FFeaturedNNewsPPoliticsMPs insist on inventory for defunct Teefe bank
COSASE MEETS BOU OFFICIALS OVER BANKS
There was drama at the Central Police Station in Kampala on Thursday afternoon after a group of youths stormed the facility with pig heads tied11 hours ago
The Buganda Road Magistrate Court has committed nine people suspected of masterminding the kidnap and murder of Susan Magara a cashier at12 hours ago
It was a sombre mood at the Kampala Capital City Mortuary in Mulago on Thursday afternoon as government released the bodies of nine students who13 hours ago
Five Saudi officials face the death penalty for the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi who was dismembered inside the kingdom’s Istanbul13 hours ago
Has government done enough to enforce fire safety guidelines in schools?