- FFeaturedOpposition blasts government on referendum
- FFeaturedDoes death penalty deter violent crime?
- FFeaturedNNewsPICTORIAL: Inside army raid at Boda boda 2010 offices
- FFeaturedNew Human Rights Watch report pins police on brutality
- FFeaturedPolice fires bullets as Boda Boda 2010 members protest suspected military arrest
- FFeaturedMuseveni bans government officials from travelling abroad
A joint operation between the Internal Security Organization (ISO) and the Chieftaincy of Military Investigations spent the entire day on10 hours ago
The Uganda National NGO Forum has urged President Museveni to delay plans of pushing for the scrapping a death penalty as he promised, saying it17 hours ago
The speaker of parliament Rebecca Kadaga and the Leader of Opposition Winnie Kiiza have dismissed rumours that there is a growing rift in the18 hours ago
FFeaturedNNewsRed Pepper directors protest order allowing police’s continued siege at newspaper offices
What’s your stand towards the age limit bill?