- FFeaturedState drops charges against Dr.Aggrey Kiyingi in Jamil Mukulu, ADF case
- BBusinessFFeaturedUganda buys 6 planes to revive airline but will it survive intrigue and corruption?
- FFeaturedNNewsSurvey: 57% Ugandans are using VPNs, 38%WiFi, 47% shunned Mobile money
- FFeaturedNNewsPPoliticsSSecurityOver 250,000 crimes committed in 2017- report
- FFeaturedMuwema: How judges in Uganda have lost their judicial immunity
- FFeaturedNNewsMiss Uganda pageant winner heads to USA in first assignment
Kabaka Mutebi's 25th Coronation Series
In our continuing series on the 25th anniversary since Kabaka Mutebi Ronald Established back in the 14th Century, Naggalabi-Buddo Hill is the47 mins ago
Security operatives on Wednesday night stormed the home of confined Rwenzururu King Charles Wesley Mumbere in Muyenga, a Kampala suburb, the1 hour ago
The NRM flag bearer in the recently concluded Rukungiri Woman Member of Parliament by-election, Winfred Matsiko has dashed to court seeking a2 hours ago
Police officers all over the country have been ordered to arrest and detain any persons outing on anything that can conceal facial disposition,2 hours ago
The state has discontinued proceedings against Australia based Ugandan cardiologist Dr.Aggrey Kiyingi before the International Crimes Division of2 hours ago
Education News Politics
Jamila Mulindwa Corruption has been singled out as a major problem faced by schools in Uganda. According to a report released by Transparency23 hours ago
Is the Government right to hire Cuban doctors?