Government has extended the deadline of dispatching the Shs 100,000 to vulnerable persons to July 16.
This is to enable verification of the remaining 150,000 beneficiaries whose details do not tally with their telephone numbers and NIN numbers.
The Prime Minister, Robinah Nabbanja also told Parliament that government had embarked on the process of looking for Shs 1.3 trillion in preparation for the anticipated third wave of Covid-19.
The distribution exercise of the Covid-19 relief cash, intended to benefit 500,000 people, started last week but there have been numerous complaints and allegations.
Some people have alleged that local officials in various areas have smuggled names of relatives and friends on the list.
In fact there had been reports that the first beneficiary of the cash, a Gulu resident, had been planted by the RDC.
Addressing the media, Nabbanja rubbished the claims. She said the lists of beneficiaries will be displayed publicly for everyone to know.